I’ve always wanted to make an organic scrub to do my own lips exfoliation at home.
This coconut oil and coconut sugar lip scrub recipe helps to naturally exfoliate the lips and leave them smooth, soft and luscious.
I drink tons of water and apply a coconut dry oil spray on my face daily. But my lips can use some TLC.
Only on occasion will I get dry lips. So instead of buying lip scrub, I made my own diy lip scrub with coconut oil. Now you can too!
I love the soft tingly feeling from this natural coconut lip scrub.
All you’ll need is organic coconut oil and coconut sugar. Really, that’s it! You may already have these ingredients in your home. I found my organic coconut oil and coconut sugar at Target. You can purchase these ingredients on Amazon too: coconut oil and coconut sugar.
- 2 teaspoons Coconut Oil
- 2 teaspoons Coconut Sugar
- (2 ingredients! That’s it)
- Mix ingredients in a small bowl or container
- Mix coconut sugar well into the coconut oil until coconut oil melts into the sugar a bit.
- Store in a small glass container. Keep in the refrigerator for up to 3 weeks.
- Use this coconut lip scrub anytime your lips need some moisture and TLC. Perfect before a date 😉
How much coconut lip scrub to use? You’ll want to use scrub amount that is about ½ the tip of your index finger. Circulate around the lips for 30-45 seconds. When done, wipe mouth with damp wash cloth.
Use once a week. Maybe keep this for your self-care Sunday ritual. Depending on how chapped your lips are, you may need to apply more often.