Avocado’s are rich in beautifying healthy fats, they’re super hormone balancers and mood boosters. Eggs are rich in proteins, choline, b-vitamins, lutein and zeaxanthin.
You might have seen on Instagram or other health food websites recipes for egg and avocado bake. It’s time to try making your own eggy avocado bake 🙂 Eat and enjoy knowing you’re filling your body with essential nutrients for a powerful functioning brain, glowing skin and happy hormones.
By eating roughly 1 avocado (150grams) you’re supplying your body with:
Folate: 30 %
Vitamin C: 25%
Vitamin K: 39%
Vitamin E: 19%
Vitamin B6: 19%
Pantothenic Acid: 21 %
2 Eggs contains vital vitamins and nutrients like:
Vitamin B12: 18%
Vitamin B6: 6%
I like to make my eggy avocado with some scallion and pink sea salt. Too simple? Dress up your own eggy avocado bake with scallions, black pepper, chives, salt (Pink Himalayan is the best), tomatoes, or some other herbs and spices. Whatever you like!
- 1 large Avocado
- 2 organic eggs
- 1 stalk of organic scallion
- Ground sea salt *Pink Himalayan is the best
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Cut avocado in half and remove the pit
- Place avocados on a medium sized plate
- Scoop out some of the avocado fat to make room for the eggs
- *one at a time* Crack open the egg and carefully pour the egg whites and yolk into the avcoado
- Cut one stalk of organic scallion and sprinkle onto avocado halves
- Sprinkle on some sea salt
- Add any other toppings you like (tomatoes, chives, blackpepper etc…)
- Place avocado halves w/ eggs onto your baking pan (you don’t have to oil the pan)
- Bake for 13-15 minutes for desired egg texture. If you prefer runnier yolks, cook for less time.